We love working with clients from all over the globe and our newest client, The Reading Network, is a company located in Ontario, Canada (Our first Canada Client).
What does The Reading Network do?
They offer One-to-One Online Tutoring for children with reading difficulties and Dyslexia. For more information head over to their website, read their blogs, and if you know someone who can benefit from their services, share their site.
Limonade was hired by The Reading Network to offer help with Digital Marketing Strategy and Support.
As a company which uses technology to help students read, they needed advice and some assistance with learning how to use social platforms to get their message to partner with parents to communicate how valuable their services can be to a family who has tried everything to help their child become a reader.
What has Limonade worked on with The Reading Network?
- Identify users on platforms that are writing about Literacy, Education, Special Education, Dyslexia, and Reading Difficulties.
- Encourage them to join Communities on Google Plus and participate in Twitter Chats.
- Help with writing content for Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus.
- Set up Pinterest boards that would be of interest to those using the platform.
- Help with organizing their blog posts geared towards parents and Educators.
- Advisory services on improving website
- Share their product, services, and blog content with the Limonade’s team online communities.